Thursday 11 May 2017

You Are Not Forgotten

God Has Not Forgotten You!


Recently I was listening to this song 'I Am Not Forgotten' by Israel Houghton and it touched me. It made be realise that although we might sometimes think God has forgotten us, that He actually hasn't and it's just God working. Here are some of the lyrics;

I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
I am not forgotten
God knows my name
He knows my name
Light over darkness
Strength over weakness
Joy over sadness
He knows my name
Father to the fatherless
Friend to the friendless
Hope for the hopeless
He knows my name...


I don't know if there's somebody out there that feels like God has forgotten about them. Well this message is to let you know that God Has NOT Forgotten about you...If you look at Isaiah 49:14-16 But Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me. Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget I will not forget you! See, I have you engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." So there you have it! You are God's child and he has you engraved onto the palms of his hands, how can he possibly forget you?

Brethren, whatsoever you are going through today, HE KNOWS IT! God is there with you through it all. Lets take a look at other scriptures that informs us that as children of God we are not Forgotten;
1. Psalm 94:14 For the Lord will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance.
2. Hebrews 13:5b Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.
3. Matthew 28:20b And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

So you see God most definitely has not forgotten about you  and He will Never forget you. He knows you inside out, He sees everything you are going through when others don't. He hears your cry and knows your heart desires. And most importantly God has good plans for you for it says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

What I am trying to say is that God is always there even when it might seem like he's not there, so brethren you are NOT FORGOTTEN! God sees your situation and he is working on it. Your breakthrough is coming.

I pray that from today you will begin to feel God's presence in every area of your life. Amen.

Feel free to email us: dfgyouths@gmail.com

Follow us:


No comments:

Post a Comment